Friday, May 9, 2008
It's the end of the week my favourite weekends is within sight! Okokokokay an hour and half to go and I'll gladly gayly embrace the much anticipated Saturday tsk. What's wrong with me. Kuakuakua (and this reminds me of ZYLY) I just woke up from the longest nap I've taken in 2008 which is just a mere pathetic 3 hours. Doh-oh. 3 hours nap is super long considering that this is the number of hours I sleep at night too, crap. Turned my bio clock upside down napping in tutorials and even Mr C couldn't wake me up HA-HA-HA not funny.
(!) I haven't pee-ed for 5 hours mygosh it't time to answer nature's call but my butt is glued to the chair eyes fixated on the screen I can only move my fingers muahaha.
Hell yeah.
I've just edited my links. So to say. I meant to remove inactive links, then I saw a bunch of people whom I have not talked to for eons and removed them as well. And there are some who are just remaining there cause I don't wanna remove their (inactive) links. The entire list shrank. Reminds me of this particular someone who told me few years back, "Hey you've got alot of friends.. just look at all your blog links!" True. I couldn't agree more. But that was years ago. Now? Hur, definitely not. And yeah, I've not even talked to this someone for damn long I don't think this person wants to talk to me either, for whatever reason I couldn't figure out, neither was I given an answer but that's about it. If you don't give a damn, why should I want to degrade myself and present myself as some pathetic soul just for you? Friends come and go. Lose some in sec1, make new ones in sec2 .. lose some in AHS, make new ones in MJ. I must say my secondary 4 year was the worst. Couldn't connect with the juniors whom I've befriended when I was younger, saddening. We could gay around like kiddos, without a care in the world, yet what we're left now is mere hi-bye.
"Friends come and go, but it doesn't mean they are never true."
True.
So while I'm still coming to terms with what I've lost in the past years, I ought to rejoice and thank my dear friends who have been true and been with me, stronger friendships even :) Functions, council, 1234c etc etc. Such is the balance of life. It's hardly ever balanced on the beam. You get high, you get low. You enjoy the excitement and the adrenaline rush, you whine about teh crap and hell shit you get. Hah, seems like Life wanna test our limits.
Anyohow, I'm gonna find a new blogskin and change url. Perchancelove sounds so cheesy what's with the [love] I just want perchance LOL.
Fine.
This week's been an emotional roller coaster ride for me.
Time to sleep sleep sleep and repair all the strained brain cells.
And I guess I can safely say math lecture test 2 isn't as bad as the first.
Or maybe the first is the worst anyone can get uh.
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
