Friday, April 4, 2008
"Head in the clouds. Feet on the ground."
TGIF! :D
Literally.
Finally the weekends are here (cheer xinfinity!).
Finally I get to watch TV with a peace of mind.
Finally I don't feel worn out and sleepy and zomebie-like before the clock strikes 12.
Man, I miss the days when I stayed up till the ungodly hours watching any shows or just adverts on repeat. Okay, I should be saying I AM PROUD TO BE A JC1 STUDENT, no matter how deprived I am of the old days :) Well, I am. I truly am. I am I am I am.
Science Fiesta turned out rather well :D Zoe Tracy Baoxian and I managed to make a Maglev model out of a green tea packet and magnets today. Thing is, IT WORKED PERFECTLY WELL! (and we're all Bio students!) I am so proud of ourselves gosh I think our intellect is the highest HEEHEEHEE.
Liquid-solid workshop was really cool. The power of Physics. Never thought it was anything more than math! Okay basically we mixed an equal proportion of corn starch and water together to get this slimey gluey disgusting mixture that is scientifically called Oobleck! :) If you mix like 100kg of corn starch with a same amount of water you can literally run on it! And if you just allow yourself to rest in it your entire body was sink sink sink and the oobleck seems to be dissolving but it's not! To the rich and the bored, try it! It's uber fun manzzzzzzzzz!
Alright backtrack moreeeeeeeee!
FB training at Valhall on Wednesday! Got my fb stick at 170bucks but all MJ students get 20% off HAH! What a deal, I saved 34bucks tyvm :) Of course, it's the pretty royal purple and silver and white blade! :D The original purple blade isn't exactly good but looks better! Ooh, my shots are, REAL BAD. Brown, the coach, was practically O.O I got a "good" once, ONCE. And alot of O.O O.O O.O AHAH!
What happened on Tuesday, I couldn't remember. MEMORY ALMOST FULL. That's the capacity of my teenyweenybrain now :O Monday seems like history, even. Oooooh I remember. TESTS. Let's see.. 14/30 for Bio, 7/14 for Chem. Econs is a goner crap I only got the definitions correct! Nehhhhhhhhhmind, I shall pass the next one :D :D
Happy birthday April babies :)
There's so many birthdays this month! 4 in S415! It's Serene's today hahaha I love this girl she is real nice to hug perfect height! :]
MJC SOCCER OWNS.
I seldom bloghop.
I don't visit my own blog.
I just blog.
Okay this is random.
I shall bloghop and see my friends :D
ELEARNING NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!
I can't wait for movie marathon next week the perfect class bonding session! :)
08S415 super zai we own Gladiator's Ball and Tug-of-War. We are good in sports, but sucks at science, totally!
Okaybyebye.
You're nothing but a lie
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
