Sunday, March 30, 2008

I.AM.DONE.WITH.MY.PW.PI.DRAFT.ONE.
My eyes are O.O after looking at the screen for so looooong.
Today is Saturday.
Tomorrow is Sunday. (Okay fine, it's already 2am on Sunday)
And the entire hell of the week will start all over again on Monday.

Math is driving me nuts again! Hooray! Cheers to Math, you've never failed to make my life miserable. I shall ask for consultation soon, but asking Ms Koh to go through right fromBinomial and all the subsequent topics sounds very, very, very, bad. Righttttt, I've forgotten about partial fractions too. Heh, zero info in my head right from #1, nice. GP is sucha dry subject now! And S415 seems so dead no life :O
Alright, I WANT PE PE PE PE PE PLEASE.
It's the only lesson I look forward to! Oh and econs :)
Blah blah blah blah blah.
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP COMPLAINING YOU NOOBPOKASS.
It's just that when there's nothing to occupy my mind the entire crazylife sets in. But it does seem like, after months, everyone will get used to it. So at least, bear with it for now and the better days will come.

THE BETTER DAYS WILL COME.
THEY WILL, RIGHT?
YES THEY WILL.
YES THEY WILL.
THEY WILL LAH OMG STOP IT TABITHA.
Okay, the crazy fit is here again.
Went back to AHS with the MJCians yesterday! Woohoo, bubbletea and heyefan and O level certificate okay finally hahahahaha and YES, WE WALKED BACK FROM AHS TO TAMPINES NORTH :) :) :) :) :) WE = Hanlu Zoe Me! (Pictures@ Z's) We made a pact to walk back from MJ next time don't pull out uhhhhhhhhh! (:

And if you're thinking why are there random pictures in random places: there are just there for nothing!
This is such a crap post! It's bound to be the after-effects of excessive PW.
I shall delete it next week LOL okay fine stupid goodnight it's time for the sleep-deprived to turn in :)
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
