Monday, March 10, 2008
Some humour at midnight to make the night shorter,
♥ sleeping queen says:
must get AAAA ma
♥ sleeping queen says:
or BBBB at least
♥ sleeping queen says:
yeah
Buy me a ticket to Wonderland says:
ahha okay
Buy me a ticket to Wonderland says:
lets aim for that
Buy me a ticket to Wonderland says:
but for math
♥ sleeping queen says:
no Cs and Ds i already have them as cups
Buy me a ticket to Wonderland says:
goodluck man
Buy me a ticket to Wonderland says:
LOL
Buy me a ticket to Wonderland says:
your cup one C one D right
Buy me a ticket to Wonderland says:
no wonder you look like O.o
♥ sleeping queen says:
ya lor
She is real funny. But tofu isn't in MJ/FB anymore sigh.
Anyw, MJC IVLE sucks. First, they don't have my NRIC is their database. Second, when I got Daryl's acct to login, all the Chemistry materials are not accessible. Hur/O.o
Yours truly here is sad 'cause my mom plucked seven strands of white hair on my head. SEVEN, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. I.Am.Ageing. I don't wanna count the number of wrinkles I have next!! Elixir of Youth, come to me!
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
