Saturday, March 8, 2008
HEEHAW! Finally, finally, finally. I've got a temporary monitor replacement and I am back in action! But I don't like to blog anymore because it'd still hard to have a public blog so public yet private and not saying things offensive and all. Zdang, but I AM GONNA BLOG TO KEEP NUFFNANG ADVERTS COMING IN AND GET MONEY EHEHEH.
There seemed to be a million things that had happened since the last time I blogged! Okay let's see.. MJC Orientation 2: Azimuth V6.528, Triton 7, then 08S415 with 8 from AHS namely, Zoe Daryl Ysabel Candice Tracy Waileong John! Oh and some from S416 yay yipee woots! I like seeing ex-TNPS people in MJC long-lost friends reunited ahah! Anyway, I got into Floorball (oolala, ooooolala!) Okay my memory doesn't allow me to keep track of other matters hahaha. Memory almost full; KNOWLEDGE OVERLOAD! I need some helium for brain inflation!
Mustafa is good because they sell cheap stuff and guaranteed genuine! Eg, Jansport backpack at Royal Sporting House: $49.90; Mustafa Centre: $37.50! The food at Mustafa Centre is good too! Tudi was supersuper nice and went out with me the entire day to shop for back-to-school necessities I spent more than a hundred my angbao fund has hit zero Tabitha Sim will be declared bankruptcy soon :) Backpack notebook slippers and a polo tee woohoo!
Okay as usual, I'm bored blogging I shall end my post here and get ready for holly! There's Triton OGL outing, EBP/SMU, ice date and movies! :D
Btw, The Leap Years is good, really. Tho this is coming from someone who's been biased before the movie was released :)
08S416 CLASS PHOTO
We are the PRO!
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
