Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hello Angel, I want helium balloons and blue (violet) roses! :D

Back to school tomorrow, prep work now. Bio lecture ppt to go through and Econs essay plan to be done. Dang! Byebye CNY, enough of food and food and food :)

Things I've found out this Lunar New Year:
  1. I PUT ON 2KG! (okay that's not a point actually heehee but the extra pounds will kill me during PE tomorrow)
  2. I don't know how to address my (married) cousins ): I merely go "HAPPY NEW YEAR" and smile and when they give me angbao I jut say "THANKYOU" without greeing them appropriately!
  3. I LOOK LIKE J2! THAT MEANS I LOOK OLD :O My relatives don't ask about O Level results; they go "Aye, you taking As this year huh?" O.O "No, I'm J1 only" Then they will say "Oh, which JC? Right, they don't even know which JC I am in and presume that I am in J2!
  4. Haolian parents remain as haoliao a year after!
  5. My cousin is rather talented in singing. Let's see, he was crowned the (singing) Idol in his school on CNY eve, he's Xu Huan Liang's student and has done some recordings before, lastly, he sang the NDP song with Stef Sun/ Tanya Chua/-- 4 years back, saw him right smack on the TV screen. BUT POINT IS, WHY IS MY SINGING NOT THAT APPRECIATED AS COMPARED HUH! Hello friends, I do have the CANSINGWELL genes in me :D
  6. I am sick of new year goodies yuck!
  7. I❤MONEY

GOODBYE AHMENG! I've yet to seen the orangutan in person (mammal) yet and she's gone!

再给我两分钟 让我把记忆结成冰



________________
The Great Escape!