Monday, January 28, 2008

(WILDCARD)!

Hi all. It's a norm Monday night and everyone had submitted their choices for JAE. Let's hope 19th Feb will not be a day people have bad memory of! Goodluck everyone! :)

Floorball on Wed BUT IT CLASHES WITH OGL MEETING Z!
I wanna go for fb :O 'Cause I might not make it there for JAE, not like the coach would accept just anyone who is enthu again.

OGL training camp on Sat BUT IT CLASHES WITH CHINGAY TRG.
Fine, I think the whole world's busy! I just wanna go Chinatown and feast on sauages and traditional desserts.

Ahh, I don't know why am I online. School's been tiring lectures were spent stoning and dozing off and writing words and numbers that look like doodles with a subconcious mind. Braces are getting comfortable; bakgua pineapple tarts and whatnot are not a problem for cny! :) Or to be exact, I've finished them off already! Went to sent Manching off at T3 yesterday. Well, as what Eleanor said, it's sad that the only time we meet up is to send someone off. Not many turned up, but it's nice seeing everyone after months. All the best, Manching! It's was sucha a touching and tear-jerking scene at the airport, no doubt we felt kinda out of place with his DHS mates crying and all. Yesterday afternoon was spent selling angbao for President's Star Charity at Holland Village. It's part of Chingay but not that much link either! Crap, no one likes empty packets but there were 2 (ex-convicts I presume) who were selling bookmarks and they helped Daryl and I alot. So after earning $40 and got shooed by the guard we bought bookmarks from them to show our appreciation. O they play soccer at MJC! Match was today@7 but I was sleeping at home ehe.

I feel so random.

Give me a wildcard.
It's a day I thought I'd never get through.


________________
The Great Escape!