Monday, January 14, 2008

So I see, the vast between.

Hi love,

Ehe started lessons proper today! Meaning, with tutorials and lectures all crammed up and no more free breaks no more movies no hours of slacking in between! Aww, but let's all look forward to school! I like, nonetheless :) PE was alright, height and weight and 1.6km run that's all. Hey I grew taller! 1.58m HAHAHA THE TALLEST! And I lost weight :O Marginal underweight for now, stuck in this Wellness programme that requires us to hit the gym every Mon and Thur morning to gain muscular mass. HELLO, WEIGHT-TAKING AT THE START OF THE DAY NATURALLY MAKES EVERYONE LIGHTER CAN. And they don't say s-t-a-m-i-n-a in jc, it's AEROBIC CAPACITY. Hah!

Right, then was fooooooooooodie! I had Milo, tuna sandwich, Meiji yoghurt, NUGGETS (the way I ate it was extremely disgusting)! Not too bad for my condition ehe if I can bite in the next few days then I CAN EAT DURING OG BBQ!!!!!! Aye teeth, please oblige! I don't wanna survive on potato diet! I just bought Kinder chocolate wah melts in the mouth hahaha rocks. Plus banana and strawberry banana milk! I'm eating just as much hopefully the cement will harden asap then I can abuse my tummy during CNY!

OGL interview on Wednesday, GOODLUCK TO MYSELF.


And all at once the crowd begins to sing
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same


I CAN'T WAIT FOR OG BBQ! OOLALA I CAN GO OUT, finally! :)
Maybe that's the difference between MJC and AHS in my mum's head.

Ah, and I realised, today is so boring. I shall read Econs later.


Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
You begin to wonder why you came


________________
The Great Escape!