Thursday, January 24, 2008

11.

What else can I say about this number? Lucky/cursed. It's the hottest number this time round.

Results were disappointing initially. I skimmed through and saw alot of Bs. Really alot. Shocked. Shocked. Shocked. I couldn't even think straight and couldn't tear the form A properly. Then I saw the figure. I kept my ten, with an additional one. Higher chinese was the worst bet, B3. Then came along Bio, B4! But well, I improved on my Amath and Chemistry and I am very glad with these grades. To sum it up, it's good enough to be able to stay in MJC.

Hi friends, don't cry don't cry don't cry! Get all the As we missed for A level! :)

And you've gotta hear this:
TNPS 2003 PSLE TOP SCORER Tan Chan Wei has made it to VS 2007 OLEVEL TOP SCORER! With 8 A1s, 6903 is uber proud of him! Nice!

Gaying in school is such old love :D

Before results were released:



















\


________________
The Great Escape!