Saturday, January 5, 2008
AZIMUTH 2008! :D
MJC ORIENTATION ONE WAS FABULOUS MARVELLOUS AND EVERYTHING NICE!
TRITON ROCKS LIKE A ZILLION (multiply) A TRILLION (multiply) A BILLION (multiply) A MILLION!
Why are we so pro?
We also don't know!
Triton 5 and OGLs! Hi I love you all!
And the important people of these few days are..
(drum rooooooooooooooooooooll!)
❤'Aida Huiyu Weiru Yihui Gladys Kaixin Eunice Siewting Daryl Ernest Chengliang Weng Huifang Aiting Kola Syaz Chelsea Jasmine Shuiman Jiamin Ysabel!
Plus plus,
Dawn Dora Eugene Eunice Keechen Megan Winston Yunnyue Zhenyan!❤
And how can I ever forget looking at ______'s legs with Y omg BEAUTIFUL!!
To sum it all up, 3 days of fun and interaction were reaaaaaaaaally great. Loving OGLs I swear you can't get them anywhere else. Man I'll miss them like helluva lots! ): Anyway, I am anticipating school next week; CCA recritment (HI FLOORBALL TAKE ME TAKE ME TAKE ME!) and lectures and OGL selection (HEY TAKE ME TAKE ME TAKE ME!)
"You have this much time to do what you want before you chiong j1"
J1 = no movies :/
Braces up on 11th! I'm not all excited about it smaller mouth for sure aww.
MESSAGE COUNTER
Sent messages: 1231
Received messages: 1352
I wanna unlimited SMS-es please.
one two three four hifive! says:
whats your wishlist
- Xiang Yue 4 days Go we're the Tritons! says:
wishlist?
one two three four hifive! says:
HAHAHA LIKE SAY #1 IN YOUR WISHLIST IS TO BE MY FRIEND FOREVER HAHAH
- Xiang Yue 4 days Go we're the Tritons! says:
lol
- Xiang Yue 4 days Go we're the Tritons! says:
hmmm
- Xiang Yue 4 days Go we're the Tritons! says:
i dunno leh
- Xiang Yue 4 days Go we're the Tritons! says:
i wish to have many friends this year =)
- Xiang Yue 4 days Go we're the Tritons! says:
i wish to join house comm
one two three four hifive! says:
hahahah join ogl right right right
one two three four hifive! says:
okay you dont need many friends lah ahaha you just need tabithasimju-ee x12345678910!
one two three four hifive! says:
RIGHT NOT
- Xiang Yue 4 days Go we're the Tritons! says:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Xiang Yue 4 days Go we're the Tritons! says:
so many monkeys liddat
THIS GUY HAS BEEN THINKING FOR HOURS MY GOD HIS BRAIN IS MALFUNCTIONING AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR HIS REPLY!!!
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
