Monday, January 7, 2008
08S416 :D
My CG in MJC for PAE, 22 of us! Well well well REAL school started today. Had Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. B was okay, first lecture of the day with fresh mind and only 50+ students. C and M were crap. Nearly the whole cohort was there, everyone breathing the same air and many tutors at random places keeping an eye on us all. Terrible. I couldn't follow on the syllabus even tho it was mere revision. Dang, stupid math. I'm losing it all over again and there's no more Mr Chen and Mr Chan who used to look after us so well ):
And I just have to mention this: LT4+Math is cursed, lethal combi. My tummy suffered like abcdefg during M with the lecturer yakking in front! It seemed like something was pulling my tummy muscle and it's as hard as stone! O.O I couldn't talk nor walk as per norm. Must be math, got to be laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Anyway, Triton 5 outing soon!:D Okay one thing to get all excited about teehee. Pasir Ris Park/ East Coast + BBQ! BBQ Wholesale has superb food especially the baby octopus HEAVENLY HEAVENLY HEAVENLY. I just can't stress that enough! Ehe and the OGLs are coming! Great! Doodoo plus Chingay CIP! Yay I'm enjoying so much of these non-acad stuff. Better love it before we get our O's results and who knows, maybe I'll go Poly and make a clean break with C and M. Oh wait, another thing to be happy about in MJ is I get to see ______'s legs omg okay I sound real pervertic but super nice sia! Lovely!
ANYONE GOING BACK AHS?
I MISS THE FOOD!
Okay, tho there aren't many teachers we can get to see this year.
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
