Wednesday, December 26, 2007
HI! Xmas is over I am too late for Xmass greetings so everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D Heh I need to report at MJC tomorrow morning haiyorxzxzxzxz so early then home then to AHS! :) Night games night games woots! Hi, it's time to draw and paint! Geez, overnight at AHS I am so so so gonna sleep at the parade square! The air just seemed especially fresh and cool in school today. And I swear there's nothing wrong with my nose it's all in the head it's in the mind sigh sigh sigh. Hi 4C hi council hi functions hi fellow friends classmates schoolmates! Where would you all be in 2008? People getting nostalgic, dreading school in a whole new environment (be it JC, secondary3 or whatsoever). Okay 2008 2008 2008 HAPPY NEW YEAR HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'm gonna scare everyone on 29Dec, see me with 4 teeth missing! :O And I'll scare all my new-friends-to-be in MJ even before Orientation! GREAT.
"Can I have them in random colours?"
"Yes dear but it'd be gory O.O"
HEY LINGSS PURPLE&PINK LAH LAH LAH LAH LAH SUPER GAY BUT WELL, NOT BAD LEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ACTUALLY!
How I spent my Christmas:
TV-ed till 0030
Made my parents go to Macs with me and we feasted till 0130
(YOU GOTTA TRY THE ICED LATTE IT'S GOOOOOOOOD!)
TV-ed till 0500
Goodnight!
And I can't remember what I did the following day except for all the messages jammed up so badly I got the Xmas greetings only this morning and afternoon hurhurhur. Christmas 2007 isn't that nice afterall. I only like the Macs heehee.
I am so bored now. I need to make a movie ticket! Okay, I SHALL MAKE THE MOVIE TICKET NOW.
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
