Sunday, December 30, 2007
HI I'M ALIVE :D
I'm bored bored bored I'm whining and complaining how boredom is invading my life every hour the only achievement is I managed to break many stages of this King Kong game (GAMEBOY COLOR! ANTIQUE!) HEH okay teeth extraction was alright but I look like some bogay old woman (note. bottom front teeth missing) and I can't help but complaining to everyone pardon me my dears! 16jabs, 3fillings, cleaning, 4extractions, total $496 I nearly fainted at the sum dentists earn big money that's the obvious truth! And now I wonder why I went for braces how I'll look like shit for 2 whole weeks how I scare everyone away before making friends! Swallowing tablets are bad bad bad.
Orientation night games done supper sleep home. I like 85's BAKCHORMEE!:D Intant bliss as the friendly uncle serves it to us at some ungodly 3am! I shall go back there when my teeth feel alright the chakueytiao nasilemak ahboling bbq food are heavenly I TELL YOU. I've never thought so much of food till now cause I can only take (semi)liquid food and no rice thankyou. Oh yes, one tooth in the middle of the lower jaw independent party someone tell me how to brush that O.O
IQ TEST: 123 (Superbreadman got 126!)
Categorized: High intelligence!
TOP 5% HEHEHE.
I WANT MACS ICED LATTE!
HAPPY 2008 (soon!)
TILL THEN!:D
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
