Friday, November 16, 2007

I think my intestines are twisted and my stomach is revolting, anyhow my tummy is staging a war I don't get full for more than half an hour and I bet all the food I ate are thoroughly wasted. I crave for KFChessefries now, dang and I want Ajisen ):

Prom shopping has been shit none of the dresses fit, and the only dress I took an instant liking is Danial Yam's; tagged at S$138.03 (GST inclusive). Cash cash cash, everyone needs moooooney! Fortune God stop hiding will you?!?!?! Anyway I've been a good kid I borrowed 5 books from library@Orchard :) Bookworm in the making! I like Taka cause of all the food they have but Donut House sucks; the initial sweetness diminishes and makes me wanna puke so much that I couldn't sleep!

Oh and I saw Xiao Xuan on Wednesday :) We hardly knew each other in primary school (purely schoolmate) but somehow we're on each other's MSN yet no convo initiated since donkey years. Yet when we met on the bus we managed to chat all the way to Bugis station! I'm surprised; I bet I have much lesser to say to fellow 6903. What a pity boo. Lulalaa I like seeing old friends :D And some silly people MSN nicknames do not bother me as much now, go on say how happy how emo you are :)

I miss Functions omg. And I only remember this photo with Ms Lee in it. She's the nicest teacher!! Okay I hear disagreements but who cares, Ms Lee rocks :D



________________
The Great Escape!