Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hi every living being here :D

What's left after O? It's no good looking back when I've made some dumbdeedots mistakes like mass of Hydrogen=1, I missed out dadan of tongxiao, I added just a sentence for my english essay when I was at the last paragraph and I realised they wanted more than a Hero. Rocks. But nothing beats studying so many chapters of SS and none I picked appeared on the paper. Beautiful.

Anyway was out at Sim Lim Square with Wenbin and Nalina today! Heh, some people still recognizes my talent of photog! (: (: Gringrins. Boo those who say I can't take photos :] Then went Ikea and camwhored with Wenbin's new cam we looked like morons hahaha and we saw Graci! :D

Stardust with Council yesterday was so uber funny and cheessssssssssy, seriously. I laughed throughout but it's awesome really. Grr I wanna watch Doraemon the Movie, Da Xiong and his Kong Long hee. Prom shopping prom shopping!

I'm trying to clear my ugly school-related tees and guess what, my father can fit into my first year Photog tee goodness it's size S and it's not even tightfitting on him! Hello bullshit t-shirt company.

Anyway life after the Big O seems meaningless don't you think so I shall waste my time everyday and wait for money to drop from the heavens :D I'll try to get a job but there seem no time for any, okay it's exactly not my fault :O Of course part-time jobs are definitely last on my to-do-list and it can't even make it to my priority list.

Doodoo, I shall watch Secret again later and loan it to bohboh on Friday! :) Hah bohboh just came online! Dooooooo! I've created another url I can't stand this add perchancelove sounds so cheesy ohmytian I simply hate the [love] there 'cause I couldn't get perchance@b the other time! Boo you, anyway I'd be moving yo pandooorabox soon tho there's nothing up yet but this whole virtual world isn't that interesting now meowmeow.

Shopping with Niang tomorrow! :D I need new shorts badly but nothing catches my eye! I wanna try Macs new Mudpie Mcflurry! Oh and, drop me some money I wanna buy MLB's album hello since long ago boopoo. Sony T20 going for 300 bestest deal at Sim Lim Square hohoho anyone wants my oldpok sony doubleA batt camera I bought at close to 500bucks.. 4 years ago. I'm dying to sell this lousy camera away arigato cash please. Batteries have all died on me and it's kept away somewhere lalooloo.

So you see how bored I am to type one whole chunk of this.
Till then.


________________
The Great Escape!