Friday, October 5, 2007
Hello everybody! :)
Bet you all missed me terribly hahaha alright here for a short post before hugging the tv and do some math before bed! Prelims gave way to the O's and it's charging towards us in a mere 16days. Hope everyone do improve and get many many As! :D I'm worrying about maintaining my l1r5 grr all the moderation pulled me up to As and be it a morale booster or simply the school's concern to get us into JC; it'd better not be an ego booster and inflate my ego to the maximum only to get poked by reality and kaboom goodbye =/ I'm on a mission to pass Amath and get outta C6 for Chemistry! Defeat them hands down!(: Hmm, perhaps passing them will suffice but Mrs Lam's "Tabitha, I'm very unhappy with you" kept ringing in my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ):
I've got to get the momentum back!
SO YOU KNOW HOW SWEET DREAMS ARE WHEN ALL THEY DO IS TO DECEIVE MORTALS AND LET US ENJOY THE VIRTUALLY SWEET MOMENTS THEN ROBBED THEM AWAY FROM US!
I've got to get the momentum back!
SO YOU KNOW HOW SWEET DREAMS ARE WHEN ALL THEY DO IS TO DECEIVE MORTALS AND LET US ENJOY THE VIRTUALLY SWEET MOMENTS THEN ROBBED THEM AWAY FROM US!
Went to MJC Open House earlier on with Yiling Huiling Zoe Weiling Valerie bohbohbohboh Chengnee Xiangying! Didn't get much info about the school nor the subjects combi but Planetarium was way coooooool (ignore the fact that we suffered from motion sickness!) Ehe if I can maintain my standard it'd be MJC for the next two years! If not.. then perhaps I'll kill myself and burn AHS down :O VJC Open House tomorrow with Hanlu Guoxiang Weisheng blahblahblah maybe! Hunt for Hari and JoKuhn and Po and the soda pop!
Bio SS Elit12 on two days consecutively sucks totally!
Here we are again,
circles never end
how do I find the perfect fit
there's enough for everyone
but I'm still waiting in line
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!

