Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's 0228 but who cares? Ehe okay I've this sudden urge to post again because of my dream just now during the evening nap! Tudi says it's a good omen, well I hope so too! Or perhaps, I'm simply giving pressure on myself! Either way, it doesn't matter! Heh, I dreamt of Mrs Lam returning us our Chemistry scripts and she said I did well! :) It's kind of an exaggeration for one, since my gardes for Chemistry been at C all along. Haha I woke up pleased and gay, but I hope "Dreams are often the opposite of Reality" doesn't apply here! :) I'm in most need of blessing here!

And I think XX and YY and ZZ are really mature juniors! Reading their blogs have indeed set me thinking through many things in Life. Thankyou XXYYZZ, whoever you think you are. I'm proud of you three :D

Off to ironing and more of J's playing in my ears.
57 songs by Jay, awesome!


________________
The Great Escape!