Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Hello earthlings! :D
The Big P's off! :) O's coming right up but who cares, enjoy these 4 days first! :] Celebrate the Lantern Festival I wanna play with candles! :o)
Ehe lunched at V8@Bugis earlier on (Estee, Huiling, Weiling, Xuanting and Yiling!), pretty good I must say. The ambience's cool 'cause the patrons were of the working society and its pretty inside! The crew leader (Henry) is an angmoh! Plus 4 TVs showing Mr Bean ehe. After lunch we were thoroughly drained of energy and I was like a walking zombie omg! LOOK AT WHAT THE PRELIMS'D DONE UNTO US! :O
Dinner was equally fabulous! Hee Roti John from Geylang Serai with an ernomous cheese mayo chilli topping! :) Alright I shall eat all I want these 4 days I swear! It's been torturous abstaining from all my fave cause I'd been dead if I get food poisoning again! Cursed Sundays made my tummy suffered thrice, no way am I gonna give in again! Day out with Niang tomorrow! :D I wanna buy Secret DVD! Plus Ikea!
Omg I spent so long deleting songs in my computer!
Current/ 693, 2.93 gb.
HUILING GET WELL SOON LET US SEE YOUR PRETTY EYES!
And I owe LEETOOTLEE this,
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. You must post this on yours.
LEE JUN LE aka leetootlee :)
1. You're really great as a friend :D THANKYOU GAYPOK!
2. PLAY SOCCER WITH ME AND SCREAM LESSER THAN ME!
3. RED! 'Cause we're the hottest^^ "damn hot", right!
4. You're uber thoughtful! (i mean the prez hee)
5. I enjoyd quarelling with you even outta nothingness! :D
6. Giraffe! I don't know why!
7. WHY DO YOU LIKE YOUR EYECANDIES MORE THAN ME?!?!?!
Got this from Yiling's :)
It's very much shorter compared the one I did uh, last year!
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
here's how it works:
o1; Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, MediaPlayer, iPod, etc)
o2; Put it on shuffle
o3; Press play
o4; For every question, type the song that's playing
o5; When you go to a new question, press the next button
o6; Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
BORN:
适应 - 迷路兵
Adapt to this beautful world after feeding through the placenta of my mom!
FIRST WORD:
旋律 - 林宇中
WHO DARES SAY I CAN'T SING MAN! I've been a potential from birth! :D
FIRST DAY:
Year 3000 - Busted
Hah! Okay I'm from year 3000 hi folks! Say hi to the future baby :D
FALLING IN LOVE:
一個人流浪 - Fahrenheit
OMG SO SAD! ):
Quick get me some guy to like I guess there's something really wrong with my hormones!
FIGHT SONG:
Stay With Me (Taiyo No Uta) - Kaoru Amame
Not bad aye I'll have troops of friends as we fight together!
BREAKING SONG:
If You Come Back - Hong Jun Yang
WHAT IS IT MAN, NO FUN T.T
PROM:
Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This is really getting absurd :/
LIFE:
Look At What You've Done - Jet
O I MADE A FOOL OUT OF EVERYONE! :O
MENTAL BREAKDOWN:
西界 - 林俊杰
This is gonna make me more emo I'm gonna just die and decompose and wait for the sun!
DRIVING:
How To Touch A Girl - Jojo
Drive hot wheels to get some girl ehe.
I shall drive a red Ferrari man ^^
FLASHBACK:
If I Were You - Hoobastank
"It could all go away in a blink of the eye"
GETTING BACK TOGETHER:
Love, Me - Collin Raye
With utmost sincerity arigato!
WEDDING:
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Hah! Don't You Fake It! :) Thankyou guardian angel
BIRTH OF CHILD:
Over It - Katherine McPhee
I'm so over it! "Hurt at first, a little bit,but now I'm so over."
HAHA HURTS ALOT MORE I RECKON
FINAL BATTLE:
All About You - McFly
Omg fight because of you, aggressor!
I'll deploy all my soldiers and slaughter you like how Macbeth was slain!
DEATH SCENE:
Good Morning Baltimore (Hairspray) - Nikki Blonsky
Ehe okay a message from high above don't kill me for singing but I welcome death?
LAST WORDS:
Good Day - The Click Five
Hahahaha rocks :D
As the sun goes down
Wakin' up my dreams
And in my mind you're with me once again
Outta my heart Into your head
And inside my heart there's a place for you
And in my mind i'm with you once again
Outta my heart Into your head
Take a look
At the sky feel the sunshine
In your heart, In your head
In your own time
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
