Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I don't know how to start this post there's being many happenings hahaha i must say 4c is enjoying everyday who cares about prelims heh. Okay let's see..



HAPPY BRITHDAY JOSEPH AND REUBEN! :)

Yesterday was Paper 1 fairly okay no high hopes but it shouldn't be THAT bad I reckon :) It was raining like flooding against the mighty gravitational force! Hahaha 16 girls squeezed into this truck of the canteen food supplier and we were being uber retarded! An unforgettable experience haha it was even more roxor when we went over the humps and turned into lanes plus the slopes! Wheeewooooo! :D Cheerios! The mrt station was terribly congested! (with angmohs!) Then was KFC and shopping for balloons and party hats then neoprints! (: Never knew I'd enjoy myself so much man, totally! Or perhaps, it was because I stayed at home for too long, turning mouldy! :O







Today was Teachers' Day Celebrations and Express Yourself Day! Apparantly, Anglican High is trying various mathods to raise funds including all these never-had-before days to make us feel more obliged to donate. But anywhat, 4C definitely had fun man! Though we didn't spend efforts dressing up, we had party hats and kept blowing balloons for the teachers! (: I blew up 5 and my brain nearly died from oxygen deprivation! Imagine how many dead cells RIPing in my head. And I burst one while blowing ): Mrs Lam and Ye Lao Shi rocks they put on party hats with us :D And Mr Chong looked exactly as the ballon we gave him! Hahahahaha okie so sorry lookalike no offence!



Concert was cool, but hiccups along the way. Decided not to get involved in Functions matters anymore, I need a cut from it if not I'll never get away from the attachment! Joel rocked as usual, a very different kinda concert with such minimal input from the students. AHS is slowly declining noone cares about taking part in such events anymore! But all in all, everyone had a great laugh right from the beginning! :D







PS. Zoe Yeo please stop shaking on the road :)

TOMORROW,
I'm anticipating ahahahaha :D
Plus movie with Yiling and _______ (unknown)!

Okay, maybe I really ought to see things from a different perspective now/


________________
The Great Escape!