Thursday, August 30, 2007

(edit)
I never liked Thursdays with the double languages, double maths, double sciences lessons. But today, and only today, I enjoyed the first thursday in 2007 :D

Thankyou so much for the love today :)
You guys made my last birthday in Anglican High simply unforgettable. Last three years was with Functions, but this year, I had many people around me.. who rock just as much! (:

Heartfelt thanks to..

(according to time)
texts:
Zoe. Grace Ho. Jiaye. Honey. Fangjie. Grace How. Yiling. Stefan. Gerold. Hanlu. Fiona. Sockling. Xuanting. Celestine. Edison. Valerie Chow. Huiying. Cherie. Shiya. Lihui. Mingxuan. Aloysius. Jinleng. Wenbin. Gayle. Jieting. Yingqian. Boonkai. Qinqin. Valerie Tang. Jiayun (TJ). Catherine. Jiinghuey. Baowen. Chenyin. Chengnee. Clara. Weisheng. Junru. Clarice. Jolene. Huiling. Charmaine. Joshua. Velvarie. Jingyi. Cheryl Choo. Kahhui.

calls:
Sister. Fangjie 00:00 on the dot!

tags/testimonials/msn:
Zoe. Louisa. Yiling. Hengxin. Chowyen. Chermaine. Jiayun. Weitian. Alvina. Joshua. Chenyin. Shanna.
Doreen. Velvarie. Louise. Eleanor. Yuwei. Chermaine. Nasri. Fangjie. Jieting. Michael. Yingsi. Yantong. Stefan. Jervis. Vivian
Willie. Michael. Serene.

cards/presents:
Edison. Yiling. Stefan. Sockling. Weiling. Huiling. Valerie. Zoe. Xuanting. Hengxin. Wanzhen. Weyjian. Cousin. Junle. Baowen. Zh.

greetings all day long:
Phoebe. Aloysius. Juan. Mr Chong. Yaqi. Chuanyun. Jingyi. Rebecca. Shimin. Jinni. Minhui. Debby. Cheryl Mun etc etc etc! :)

Not forgetting my family! :)

I've got the chioest presents this year I tell you! :D
A big collage done up by Yiling till 3 am this morning! With all the photos we took together since secondary2 from Singapore to Beijing! :) Hahaha so hooooneysweet! And she nearly flew off (literally!) from her bro's bike on the way to Ikea! Beautifully done up, holds truckloads of memories! Edison CUTER, bought the mushrooms from Action City and he forgot to remove the price tag! Hahahah as blur as usual man! But that's what makes him my son heehee. Stefan's card turned out differently from what I thought! It's like.. a D&T artpiece :) Very Stefanized! Heh and the girls bought _______ omg I don't know how to say! But yes it's pretty I'll try to SHOW TO ALL OF YOU GIRLS WHEN WE GO OUT ALRIGHT! And Wanzhen's mug! Another mug to my collection ahahah okay girl I'm keeping the mugs you gave as.. keepsakes! :D Cause I don't wanna dirty nor break them! And the letters plus cards hahaha uber thoughtful thankyou so much for the many many many words that spoke alot! :D

Pictures.. up soon, I hope ;D

Oh and I've gotten Junle's present it's AWESOME! All in capitals hahaha very beautiful! 15 aluminium foil-roses and 1 in gold! All in a plastic bottle of coloured sand :) Call him, MR ENVIRONMENTAL :D And received Baowen's too! Hot pink mug and this big lolly! So cute lah but the lolly attract ants! :O Thankyou so much lovely for buying and doing all the presents instead of studying! (: (: (:

More ictures up... NEXT WEEK :D 4 for now!









Hairspray with Hengxin Huiling Yiling after school! :)
Superb, but I dozed off thrice! Queen Latifah's solo was an absolute lullaby but the rest were very hip man! THE TV IS BLACK AND WHITE! :D Ooooooohhhhhh no chance to watch Ratatouille! :O

Huiling see this! :D

The blacker the berry
The sweeter the juice
I could say it ain't so
But darlin', what's the use

The darker the chocolate
The richer the taste
That's where it's at

Now run and tell that!!


«снוּLLч » : i love TABITHA SIM ! :D
Serene rocks :)
I'm very proud of her! Captain of Table Tennis ooooolala~ And I was attracted to her since Pub did morning duty on Tuesday and I always see her before pledge duty! :D And I remember we didn't talk till one day we met at the NiangDouFu stall and we said Hi! (: Heh Leonard and I were so self-entertained with SERENE POTTER and her ogp SHEPERD during Secondary One Orientation 2007 our ears and mouths were malfunctioning! Hahaha but anyhow Serene still rocks let's take pictures together.. on Farewell! :D Jiayou girl!

I LOVE YOU ALL! ❤❤
(so sorry I only replied to testimonials thankyou tags will be done.. next week i hope! i'm off to tv and homework!)


________________
The Great Escape!