Friday, August 3, 2007

MY COUNSIN ATE THE FREDDO CHOCOLATE FROM HENGXIN!

RHAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my milky top Freddo I want my Cadbury I want my white chocolate! And she tried to replace it with what, OREO AND KITKAT! Hello? they're poles apart! WHITE CHOCOLATE WHITE CHOCOLATE! D:

Grrrrrrrrrrr I'm fuming over the loss of Freddo and my tummy is still giving me problems! D: I had kinder bueno before my nap and I feel like puking :O My tummy feels so queasy still I don't wanna continue the medication! Stupid tablets need alot alot of water to go with and I end up throwing all up! Eew, disgusting o.o

Ah I shall wait till ten pm before taking my dinner!

Oh and it was Napfa retest today! I did standing broad jump and got 160cm! :D Hahaha I'm pleased and happy! (fyi I got 145 the last time!) Boh taught me how to swing and jump and flung and the shortie told me to look down at her gee. Goody lovely at least I stand for a silver now :)

39th meeting tomorrow! Which means I can't go to my sister's NTU hostel and help in the cleaning up ): I was looooooooooking forward to it, lah! :X But anyhow somewhat heehaw, it's not as depressing as having GuoHao out of Campus SuperStar! D: Here's to him:














Only Yiling appreciates him! Ahh tanyaki thinks he's cute too!




CSS Forum is so abcdefg netizens criticize and insult etc. I'm not expressing my unhappiness because I'm a die-hard gh's supporter (I'm not anyway, but I appreciate him more than some others) but please, it's not easy telling his supporters not to vote for him when he made it all the way there! He knows he's the weakest vocally and after being booted out, people made shallow remarks. So they want him out, and when he's out, they made noise again?!?!?!?!

Ugh okie I'm off to print notes for the sec3s to handle the Prom K&Q stuffs!

Playlist: 忘了爱


街道 我徘徊
灯 亮起来
冰冷冷的雾气 风吹不散
看着你 离开 心有点乱
该热闹的时候你却不在
一个人能说出怎么样的对白
空房间只剩我的 无奈
花谢了 花又开 你却不再回来
静静的试着 忘了爱
等着你醒来 天有些暗
站在这里只为了你回来
一个人能说出怎么样的对白
空房间只剩我的 无奈
花谢了 花又开 你却不再回来
静静的试着 忘了爱


________________
The Great Escape!