Thursday, August 23, 2007

I feel so deprived of sleep :(
I'm sucha sleeping monster I missed my afternoon nap sleep today and I feel so out of place with my drooping eyelids and I predict a big fat heavy voluptuous headache real soon.

And I'm online out of nothingness.

I WANT CHAO SHAO BAO! :D

I fell asleep at 1+ last night just after a mere 15 minutes of Biology.
I enjoy magazines more than textbooks.
I want to be able to read textbooks like storybooks like how I did for Mid Years.

Things to do:


SEL - Tears of the Sun
ACS corrections
Prepare for Emath tomorrow (try to)
Take my 4th meal of 23 August
& See you in Dreamland :D

Hengpok I didn't bluff you! :O
I merely forgot about protons and neutrons hehehe.

Storybook of the night: Emath TYS.
PS. I failed Emath Mock Paper 1! :X Paper 2 tomorrow what should I do?!?


________________
The Great Escape!