Saturday, July 28, 2007


(This was ages ago!)


Hi love,

I'm blogging so randomly it's a beautiful Saturday afternoon I want Macs and KFC now now now! My cousin went to Macs and had a kitchen tour yesterday with the kindergarden group and came back with the SpongeBob toy! :) I'm not talking to my Mom cause she refuses to go out and buy stuffs with me RHAR when will this cold war end!!!!!!!!!! And I don't wanna backtrack in time already I wanna fast forward two years instead and see where would I stand (academic wise)! See how silly the hormones kill.

Heh oh and I've done Kinematics Ex 22.2 (only question 6 gee the rest look strange to me :O). Shall read up on Biology's Reproductions ; Plants and Animals since I don't even know that reproductive parts and all that string of foreign language in the textbook! :X Then proceed to Chemistry's Acids Bases Salts if I still have the time!

Tomorrow's day out with my cousin and family he's going back to Tekong at night gonna see the botak and have yummylicious food. I care less about what fats and the layer of disgusting elastics round my tummy shan't ill-treat the muscle which secrets HCl and where all the pancreatic juices launch their attack after my meals :) HA! At least I still remember some Biology facts oolalala.

Next big thing is to find some supernatural kid to teach me how to jump and pass the dumb SBJ just give me two more cm and I'll be happy :)




And this is when we were doing Relative Velocity outdoors :D

Here we are again
circles never end
How do I find the perfect fit
there's enough for everyone
But I'm still waiting in line

I wanna dedicate a post to Functions❤ and to all the lovely people in my life one day :)
Yes, I will.

Till then.


________________
The Great Escape!