Friday, July 27, 2007

Days of the Past


School Functions 2006 - 2007


39th Student Council

Let's settle for retirement!

School Functions 2007 -2008


40th Student Council

photos credited to Jinni! (:




INCANDESCE
So Handover is official, dance in over, that's all about it about council.
Goodbye to you.

Functions! :D
In the TLC of Teng Hui and Zhu Ting! :) Jiayou guys, I know the going's tough even for a start but then again, it's just the start! Many more projects to handle, and of course get smacked in the face with alot of unpleasant stuffs heh we've gone through it, do a good job man! AND WHERE'S THE OUTING GRRRRRRR! I've been waiting for eons! ): Hardless people, I wanna play then study! :]

After Investiture was camwhoring session gee so thankyou and sorry Aloy for over using your camera! :) And thanks Jinni for taking photos for me oolalala! Moved the last stack of chairs with Teng Hui to Tower Hall, the last thing I did for functions! ): IYA SO EMO! RHAR!

OKIE BYEBYE FUNCTIONS BYE COUNCIL.
>>>>>>>>>>THAT'S IT!





45 days to Prelims
86 days to O Levels

BIGBIG FOR EVERYBODYYYYYYY TO SEE! :D





Haha okie I'm eating bak gua! :D Lovely bbq pork haha and my keyboard's retarded I can't type properly ahh. Oh and my whole family's addicted to Oheya the bbq, cheese, french onion wheat multi grain snack the canteen aunty sells! :) Go try people it's so addictive like macs mcflurry and bak gua haha.





Simpsons next Tuesday! With 4c lovelies tralala see the yellow people in action whose cartoons I've never understood except for Homer's D'oh! I still prefer FLINTSTONES these stone age people are my all-time favourites! :D

Oh this picture doesn't include the 2 babies hahaha but they're absolutely adorable I tell you! And they're retarded beings heh.

OH OH.

Before I forget, BBQ@ Mr Chua's house so coolio coolio and happening I tell you! Haha I didn't help in bbq-ing ooops hee 八仙过海 was just so rocking! Who cares about the security guard! Oh functions if anyone of you see this let's go to Ms Lee's house again! :) :)

Okie I ran out of things to say oh 2.4km today clocked 14mins 37s not too bad 8th in class SPAs were alright and Give It To Me is replaying and replaying so many times! Ahhhhh deja vu z. My keyboard's real cranky! I have to backspace so many times!

TKJ!<3 -see this, aloy!

Oh bye earthlings it's CSS next monday with Guo Hao support him alright! :) He's amusing heehee tickles!



________________
The Great Escape!