Thursday, June 14, 2007

I WANT A WHITE WHITE ROSE!♥ :D

I have no idea how to start off my post but life's been pretty lovely with all the sweet sweet dreams! Gee plus 4C outing on Tuesday at Sentosa! (: I want a new layout this is too RED already lala okie let's see what I've got in mind deebadum!

We met up at HarbourFront and ahad breaakfast at BurgerKing! Then walked around while waiting for the guys and went to ToyR'us! I got the strawberryberry tofuman and the iloveeggs`angel! :D Oh and I bought the SHOWTIME! Carnival Skittles from Candy Empire! It's limited edition I think and the carnival flavours are kinda out-out-the-world: Toffee apple, Fairy Floss, Popcorn, Jam Donut and Bubble Gum! I guess this is the new edition the old one has Red Licorice and Green Slushy o.O











We took the monorail to Sentosa and my stupid pass refused to work ): All the 4 taps didn't work rhar it simply flashed ERROR ERROR ERROR! And curty was stuck because of me too! ]: Curty fell down too :X She ended up with bandages and couldn't play after that. But it's alright cloth, I can help to sew the torn parts together ha my Home Ec's not bad! [: We can go Sentosa to play volleyBEACHball! On your 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th trip! Get well soon and continue swaying! :) Gotta see you back in action in the skies and in 4c classroom! :D

Bohboh and I didn't cycle! We walked up and down and took the trams and went to 7-11 while the rest did so and rushed back from Palawan to Siloso when we received news of zoe's bad bad fall! So we spent most of the time walking around heh oh I haven't pay bohboh for the big gulp! ]: I'm so broke this holly lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I need to get back all my money or else I'd be even more miserable when school reopens!

Oh and Wei Xian lost his wallet! We had dinner at Macs and he left it there and never found it again. Heard from sock my laogong that if you pick up money you'd lose something very precious to you! That sounds freaky so we should all be good citizens and return all lost items to the owners! Then the police wouldn't have so much work to do!

Heh okie basically I enjoyed the volleyball game most! (: We played with beach ball (the kind which kids play in the water) and it was cool lah! At least our hands didn't hurt! Though it rained when we reached Sentosa the sun came out real soon and we could have our fun! (: We caught sight of a rainbow too! Yiling saw it right above her hahaha pretty sight!♥

***
Heard alot about Student Camp from Yiling Huiling and Sockling ha the 3lings! They played so much and enjoyed it man! I remember saying I'm gonna attend for this student camp last year as it's the last one for our years in AHS yet when the registration time came I thought it'd clash with Reward Camp and didn't sign up. In the end? They didn't clash and I couldn't go for Reward Camp and missed this as well! Rhar! I wanna go for the Mount K trip this year!

Ha this is a real wordy post man!

I've got lovely dreams and they're so real I TELL YOU!
I can't remember much of the contents; studies have shown that you'd forget 90% of your dream once you wakie wakie but it's suffient to live with those few sweet times!

Last week I dreamt of council! We were all involved in this funny event in the skies and Edi&Wong were the i/cs! They built some palace kinda lookalike in the skies and yes it floated on the clouds! Then there were millions of balloons released; layer by layer, colour by colour! Chenyin and I bought many balloons! (: Heh we were at this super high spot and we released them as the rest flew past us!

I forgot to add in the many balloons we had in our hands!

Mmm Wei Sheng&Cheng Jun were acting gay as usual they were in bright orange shorts and had this red cloth in front!

I only remember Wenbin&Matthew 'cause their hair were terribly styled hahaha. Oh and I heard WeiYang's voice too haha so random.


Ha and I forgot many others already but trust me, dreams are so cool especially if you had the most beautiful ones and you hope they'd last forever and you really enjoy every minute of being in it!

The only regret is,
THEY NEVER COME TRUE.

What a touch of abcdefg!
But I dreamt of ghosts the other night and my family and relatives were fighting against it! I remember the female ghost lit with red light and that murderous stare! Somehow I had double vision and spotted her at the 1st and 6th storey of that block she haunted. Ha and after she was subdued we kinda had a celebration right at that block.

Beautiful dreams are like reliving the memories that you wish were not memories but reality.
:)


________________
The Great Escape!