Saturday, March 24, 2007
Lost Friendship
Troubles ran like rivers, flowing through my life,
You threw me a life buoy, and helped me through my strife.
The smiles and laughter were never scarce,
And our fights have become painless scars.
Jubilance and joy often fill our day,
But things don't always go along our way.
We made a turn with misunderstandings and wrongs,
I thought to return, to keep the friendship strong.
As time ticked by, the air grew thick,
Our friendship was fading, and my heart grew sick.
I knew everything was turning upside down,
The smiles disappeared and we both frowned.
Fond memories were swept to the ocean,
As they mark our friendship lost.
I sat quietly weeping till my eyes sore,
For river of no returns, I never hope for.
-
I found this in my folder!
Ha penned it in secondary twoooooooo!
> Sept 13 2005, Tuesday, 2350 hours
And why does it sound so O:
________________
The Great Escape!

The Great Escape!
